Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A place called Sasebo...a fantasy

The night was right. The atmosphere full of smoke and fun. The music live on stage is deafening. We are surrounded by people but we are alone. We are jiving to the music warm and fuzzy from some drank. Everything is in harmony. We are laughing and screaming the songs as our bodies become exhausted from the dance. A song comes on that throws us into grind mode. LOL. But it is definitely interpreted as any other kind of dance, like any other port visit where everyone goes out and has a good time. Even though you and I haven't talked about this part of the attraction, as individuals inside our head we are keenly aware of our dance. You don't know what I am really thinking and I don't know what you're really thinking. I feel you behind me bumping to the rhythm of the music. You tower over me and I feel your hands on my thighs, I love it. I want to embrace it, but I know we are being watched, so I continue on my way. The music ends and it is already time to go. We gather up the boys and head back to base to the hotel rooms. It was a good night. We were still wound up but exhausted at the same time. The others go to a room and you very genuine and gentleman like offer your bed to me, and you will sleep somewhere else. But you didn't, things went different than I think either one of us expected. We entered the room sat on the couch and talked. We sat close and it was comfortable. And at one point you laid on the couch and I laid on my side wedged between you and the couch. My head on your chest while we continued to talk. After a while I got up to get something to drink and you got up to go pee. We were sobering up and it was about 4:30 in the morning. I am drinking water in the kitchenette when you walk up behind me. You slide your hands around my waist and squeeze me into you. It is comforting and exciting. I feel your face at the back of my neck, the warmth of your breath sends chills through out my body. You move the hair away from my neck and softly kiss my neck. Instant goosebumps, as all the nerve endings all over my body explode with feeling. I relax and fall into you, I reach up and caress your face as your lips caress my neck. I turn around to face you and your hands embrace my face. My hands on your waist I lean into you. The energy is hungry exciting and so right. My lips part with expectation. I feel the heat and moisture of your mouth against mine. Your hands move to my sides, you pull me in closer. The panting begins. All this build up of expectation bursting between us. I wrap my arms around your neck as you lift me and then my legs are around your waist. You move us to the bedroom. I kiss your neck, you can feel the excitement, the arousal in my eager nips. You lay me down on the bed. My body accepting of your advances, you lie between my legs, bury your face in my chest, your hands on my thighs. You suck your breath in deeply and drag your mouth to my neck. With untamed excitement you press deeply on my neck with your lips. The weight of you on me is arousing, my hands rubbing on your back up under your shirt. Our lips find each other again, pushing and pulling my lips are turning red, but I cannot get enough. I want to eat you. I want you so badly. You slide your hands up my thighs to my waist. Your large, strong, masculine hands just pull the trigger. You feel my body rock. My back arch, offering to you.

...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment