Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good Night Thoughts

I speak to myself
Calm myself
My nerves and my emotions
Help me, help me
Help me understand
Help me get over
I am out of control
Bring me back to peace of mind
Center me again
Like a fly caught in a spiders web
I cannot free myself
All this moving is only making it more dangerous
Calm me
Calm my mind
Calm my heart
I will do good
I just need some help
I need some light
Help me regain faith in myself
Help me believe I am good
Happiness is what I seek
Tell me how to get there
Show me the way
Hold my hand
I could use some company today
Kiss my heart
It still cries lonely tears
Hug my spirit
Hug me tight
I feel adrift
Sing to me
Calm me

1 comment:

  1. friend you speak for me. I feel, fall, believe, cry, laugh, but at nite It's still dark n theres just me and maybe it's in me the rest. love the emotions on the post!

    ReplyDelete