Monday, August 10, 2009

Life is Hard

I feel like I am a listener. I like to listen to people. Get to understand and know them. Understand what has made them who they are. It is like a puzzle to me. I put the pieces together and it helps me understand and empathize with them. But occasionally I like to be heard and understood too. A lot of the times I think I think too much, if that makes sense. I think I would sound like I am babbling and that I think too deeply about some things. Ever had a fleeting moment where you thought you were understood, truly understood and just as quick as it came along, it went away? Ever make such a mess out of things that you cannot even feel sorry for yourself, cause you caused your own failure? What do you do? How do you recover? How do you heal?

Life is hard

No comments:

Post a Comment